The 4th International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis （ACIC2022） will be held on October 21-23, 2022 in Dalian, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|Oct.22||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
|Domestic Authors -(Chinese) UnionPay/Alipay/WeChat Pay||Oversea Authors - (English) VISA/MasterCard/Paypal|
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3200RMB/per paper (4 -6pages)||500 USD/per paper (4 pages)|
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 5||2900RMB/per paper (4-6 pages)||450 USD/ per paper (4 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||300RMB/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1200RMB/per person||180 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000RMB/per person（≥ 3 people ）||150 USD / per person（≥ 3 people）|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ACIC2022 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at:
Join as Listener: ACIC2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ACIC2022 Regular is USD500 / 3200 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.